I can’t believe what’s happening, I really did something again in Blender and I could use the full power of my ‘newly’ build PC and render images in a timely fashion. I must admit, it came out of nowhere but I don’t try to analyze why that it’s happening now and just enjoy it.
So I tried to create an Ehrlenmeyer Flask again, and this time use all the stuff I learned in the past and make it better than my previous attempt.
I don’t know if I plan on doing more with it but for the time being, I love the new look, I love the poisonous soapy substance with a few visible bubbles. I love the reflection from the HDRi and I love the SP Logo on the flask.
Maybe I should return to some of my older projects and try to improve them.